We're Back!

We're baaaaack...!! It's election time in America again, which means it's prime time for nuts, dicks, and boobs! Please feel free to welcome us back by sending any sort of food or - of course - tube socks. Also, it would be fun if you would leave some comments. (Unless, of course, they're negative comments. I mean - who needs that?)

Friday, May 11, 2007

O.J. Simpson Goes Hungry


(Video from MadTV)

Poor O.J. Life outside of those prison walls just keeps getting harder and harder. Now he can't even get served a decent meal in Louisville, Kentucky.

In town for the Derby, O.J. was hungry and wandered into a local steakhouse with a party of 12. After a customer went up to O.J. and started fawning over him, the owner, Jeff Ruby, promptly told O.J. that he would not be served. He said...

I didn't want that experience in my restaurant. Seeing Simpson get so much attention makes me sick to my stomach....He continues to torture the lives of the families whose lives he ruined. This was the only thing I could do for the victims' families. I didn't want to serve him because of my convictions of what he's done to those families... with his behavior, attitude and conduct.

Simpson agreed to leave, but left the dirty work to his lawyer, Yale Galanter, who later claimed that the entire incident was about race, and threatened to go after the restaurant's liquor license. He was quoted as saying, "He screwed with the wrong guy, he really did."

According to Ruby, other restaurant patrons stood and applauded after Simpson left.

Add to Onlywire

No comments: